At Raisin, cybersecurity is a top priority. Raisin is a SOC 2 certified platform, meaning it has been validated by outside auditors across five (5) key information security principles. We also use a variety of measures to protect our customers' data, privacy and transactions, including:
• User authentication. The Raisin platform uses multi-factor authentication combined with leading authentication technology to validate our customers’ identities.
• Data encryption. Your personal information is encrypted in-transit and at rest using advanced cryptographic security algorithms.
• Site protection. Cloudflare™ advanced internet protection technologies are implemented to protect Raisin.com from malicious actors, botnets and denial of service attacks (DDOS).
• Monitoring. An always-on information security monitoring platform detects and alerts us to information security events.
• Assessments. Our platform undergoes vigorous security assessments and testing throughout the lifecycle of application development, from architecture planning to production phases.
For more information on Raisin's data protection, please click here.
Cloudflare™ is a registered trademark of Cloudflare, Inc.